5 Reasons Why Buy Long-Term Care Insurance:
There are five major reasons why people buy long term care insurance:
(1) To maintain their independence so they won’t have to rely on family members.
(2) To protect their assets against the high costs of long-term care; to preserve their children’s inheritance.
(3) To make long term care services affordable, such as home health care and custodial care.
(4) To provide themselves with more options than just nursing home care, and to pay for nursing home care if it’s needed.
(5) To preserve their standard of living.
Said another way, people who buy long term care insurance think they can afford it, believe they will need care, are reluctant to have family provide care, plan for their future and want to leave an inheritance.
When you are ready to talk to an expert about why buy Long-Term Care Insurance, schedule a call: calendly.com/jimbetter. Find more long-term care stories and resources in our blog.