How I can tell if somebody is aging well:
- Overweight people are at greater risk of developing chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Poor posture and unsteady balance usually mean they don’t have a regular exercise habit.
- Bad attitude and detreating social skills – mental health is going south.
- They look tired all the time. Bags under their eyes – They don’t sleep enough.
- They are on a regular diet of fries and burgers. Check out the drive through line an In and Out
- They haven’t been to a doctor in more than two years – no early detection and self-diagnose any warning signs.
Flipping the switch, people who are aging well are the opposite of all the above. It doesn’t take very long to see which way people are tracking.