If you want to enjoy aging the last thing you want is worrying about your money. Unfortunately, many people put off building financial freedom until it’s too late. There’s always a reason to wait. I hear the excuses all the time:
- I’m too old or too young.
- I’ll take care of it next month or next year.
- I’ll die young.
- I’ll move in with my children.
- I’ll go the Kevorkian route.
- I’m too rich or too poor.
Then there is the kill shot: thanks for letting me know, ugh!
My friend Jane said it best. She is in her mid-50’s, has a couple of million in the bank and bought a long-term care insurance contract so she can now ‘spend the rest of her life having fun’!