Use the tool below to access the 2015 Cost of Long-Term Care Services information by region.* The tool displays the average costs for nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home care services in the selected area. Providers across the country were surveyed to determine the average costs by collecting a sample of providers that best represent each region. For 2015 Cost of Long-Term Care U.S. National Averages, click here.
Type of care: Average cost in region:*
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Private Room Annual Rate: $117,552
- Skilled Nursing Facilities Semi-Private Room Annual Rate: $109,135
- Assisted Living Facility Monthly Rate (2 bedroom): $6,477
- Assisted Living Facility Monthly Rate (1 bedroom): $5,078
- Assisted Living Facility Monthly Rate (Studio): $5,112
- Registered Nurse Hourly Rate: $80.14
- Licensed Practical Nurse Hourly Rate: $76.75
- Home Health Aide Hourly Rate: $25.35
(*Info from AARP website )
Call us for professional advice on long term care issues and who pays what. 603-431-2393.